Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hmm..

Well the title doesn't say much, and neither do I. Lolx. Anyways.. Ever since I got this new blog I've been updating almost every single day. Strange.. Normally I'd be too lazy or have nothing to write.. Or I just spam stuff which makes my posts somewhat meaningless =D

Wednesday.. 17/12/2008. The year is drawing to a close. Can't wait for Form 5 next year. Yeah right, "can't wait" blah. Time's flying past way too quickly. I hate those moments where I get these random thoughts rushing into my head everytime I think how fast time is passing by. All the things I've always wanted to do but was too lazy to. Learn up about computers, practice my guitar, blablablabla..

Today there's gonna be a pot luck party at Beng Way's place. And I've decided to bring my ps2 since he asked me to although I had refused to earlier =/
Yeah, maybe I'll write about today.. Tomorrow, if I remember to and if the day went well. Till then, see ya =D

Note to self - Get guitar strings changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment