Sunday, December 21, 2008

Boredom

Kay it's been a hectic weekend, blah I mean boring as hell weekend. 1st.. For reasons beyond my understanding.. On what was supposed to be a good Saturday morning.. The modem which was my connection to the world via the internet.. Was taken away and kept by parents (WTF?!) BLAH. So basically my whole morning and afternoon sucked.

But then in the evening Sam had invited me as well as dragged WK along to his church (Christian Life Centre) for it's final meeting of the year.





Random snapshots from that day. It was a pretty interesting event.. Thanks to sam for inviting me along =D

And then after that it was Zhif's pot luck thing. For some reason I don't feel like writing as the whole thing was a blur to me. So just go find his blog or someone else's one for details. Cause I ain't gonna be writing anything about it.

As for today.. Went out to Subang for 1/2 the day. Just got back and feeling friggin' tired and in need of sleep/gaming/etc.



More random snapshots.



And FINALLY!! Book 8 of the Pendragon series! Lmao, I was dying to get my hands on this since finishing book 7 like.. more than half a year ago.. Lmao..

Blah. Need gaming.. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment