Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23/12/2008

Don't ask why the title's just a date. Well it's already the 23rd of Dec. 2 Days left till Christmas. Tomorrow will be the 24th, Christmas eve.. 24th.. ahahah.. Anyways. Yesterday I went to the gym again.. With Ash and WK. Saw KX, CC, Jimmy and also erm.. can't rmb how to spell her name =X. Ahahah. Did the usual stuff there. Then Sam called and came on a bicycle. YES, he cycled there. SAM - CYCLE. Not exactly the 2 things that go together. Lmao.

Then the usual discussion for lunch after that. I thought of heading down to Sri Melur (again) but Ash decided to go McD. Ah what the hell, he's buying anyway :) (but he did ask me to pay him back )

On the way there.. We decided to mess around with WK which was the usual entertainment. Shoved a couple of twigs into his bike's wheel as he was cycling XD. Although all they did was snap in 2.. Then Ash started kicking sticks at Wk.. Which was rather funny.. UNTIL.. * smack * It flew right at me and almost impaled my cheek. Okay maybe I'm just over-reacting but that really hurt. Ouch..

Then at McD, wk asked "Did you see Sam?". Thinking he meant earlier I told him "yeah". Until Sam walked up to us that is..
"Wth, when did you get here?" "I was here all along. You suck took you long enough to notice." lol. So ordered our food, went to our seat.. then.. Elaine walked in with her family. Lol, running into alot of people today.

Went over to Sam's seat. He was with a few of his friends from his church. Moment I walked there.. "HI GARY" LOL. Okay.. So they know my other name.. which means Sam must've introduced me as Gary ahhaa.

K then I got stuff that needs to be attended to. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment