Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gah!

Well.. To start things out.. It's been a week of crap. Or a crappy week. Either one works. Haiz. Kay so I've been outta commission for the past 3 days, which usually means one thing.. BALIK KAMPUNG (WOW!). ZZZ.. It seems that I just feel worse and worse with each passing day this week. Basically the few things that's keeping me sound of mind is.. Gaming and joking around with the guys about gaming. Really makes me feel as though I have nothing to worry about.. Don't know what I'd do without em.

Now how does the Balik Kampung fit in? Well.. By going back to my hometown.. I am devoid of my PC, my Internet, which means I am separated from the things I just mentioned above. So.. Eternal Boredom which sucks and drives me mad. Aaarrrggghhh! Maybe it's just me..

I mean.. How can it get worse?! Well.. I had finally set a date/deadline (whatever you wanna call it) for myself.. which is sometime in January. A date I hold dear. Ahuh.. Why exactly am I saying this?? It's because.. ON THAT DAY.. THERE'S A DAMNED CHANCE I WILL BE AT THE GODFORSAKEN INTERNET DEVOID KAMPUNG OF MINE!! ARGH! So spending one of the days that I cherish most in one of the place I hate the most. Just.. Ironic..
ARGH..

At this rate.. I'd probably go insane soon. Or it could just be me. BLAH. Well.. Earlier today I felt so empty.. Till I practically couldn't feel anything anymore.. Also been suffering from.. what's the word.. Insomnia, or the inability to fall asleep.. for about two hours. At least, smth kinda cheered me up abit the day before. But any happiness from that has long evaporated. Anyways, it feels so good to finally be home.. Hopefully it lasts.. Haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment