Friday, December 26, 2008

Eternally bored

Ahuh.. It's the 26th of December. Which means there's only 5 days left of 2008. And for some reason, recently I just feel BORED. I mean just really really really like I have nothing to do. It ain't a good feeling. =(. Mixed with slight depression. Lmao. Bored + Sad = No good.

Kay enough of that. So yeah, went to my dad's friend's place yesterday. It was located somewhere in Damansara, which was just opposite my aunt's neighborhood. Waterpark City or smth. Can't exactly remember the name of the place. But it looked like a real sweet place to live. There's a huge lake (lol) and also a shopping complex by the lake. Waterpark smth @ Parkcity. So I assume the place was called ParkCity. Took awhile to find the place though. When we reached the guard house.. My dad just said 'Brother punya house party' and immediately the guard let us through. Lmao. The houses there looked kinda weird to me =/. Parents called em town houses but didn't make much sense to me. Haha. I expected to go to some house.. But we just kept walking and walking.. Till we reached this condominium. And I saw tents at the pool.. "ahuh.. so this is it" Lol.

Spent a couple of hours there. Usual stuff, being bored. Lol. The food was great =D
Especially the papadam (that's what the sign said). Err.. Can't remember much. Lol. Except for this caroling group which sang Christmas songs =D. Feliznavidad!

Kk. Maybe I'll upload pics. Maybe I won't. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment