Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Doodle #170 : Transition Camp Day 3

Okay, here's part 3 of my personal account of Transition Camp.

Collapsed on my bed the night before at 3.30. Took me under 5 minutes to doze off, which was a miracle. It usually took 15 mins minimum of tossing and turning. But I guess fatigue does that to you.

On the upside, it was announced the night before that morning exercise was CANCELLED! This is the part you join me as I virtually jump for joy. Jump people, jump! Though when you take that into account, that only gave me roughly an extra half hour worth of sleep. Hence, I decided to skip breakfast, somewhat. I vaguely remember groggily dragging myself over to the buffet tent, and eating smth. Porridge, I take it?

Gathered at the hall again to start the day. A game I rather enjoyed playing, though I'll only take on the role of observer and guide this time round. It's called "Traffic Jam" and is essentially a puzzle-like game where you have to sort out how to get everyone across from one side to the other. So many details, shan't explain the game. Hee. Just know that it's rather fun, despite getting pretty boring once you solved it.


P1 and P2 setting up. Speaking of setting up, we didn't have enough equipment. Well this is a bit of a jiffy. Improvised and managed to get everything running.


Coming up with a strategy. ;)

There's actually a very simple trick to it. Once you find the pattern, it's as easy as 1,2,3. There's no need to memorize any moves and whatnot. :D

Once that was done, we all headed back to the hall (for relief from the heat). 'tis time to play the video. :D The prizes for The Amazing Race held during the second day was given out, and P2 took the top spot! Feels like a repeat of the year before. Legacy of P2. Gahahah.


Le hard work being played on screen.


Dr. Saravanan summing up the camp and giving a small talk.

Finally, before we were set to check out and pack up, we did one last thing together, as Pharmacy students. Three years back, during the pioneer's batch camp, they did a routine called the "Funky Chicken" and took home the prize during the evening performance. Hence, it's become somewhat of a.. tradition that we Pharmily has to uphold.


Soo giving everyone the lowdown on the performance. I've only seen it once. T'was fun to dance along. :p

That pretty much concluded the entire camp. It felt like the 3 days passed so fast. I feel as though I learnt so much more than I gave (I admit, I was not the best of guides) but that's how it is. A learning experience. It was the first time I ever took on the role of a guide, and only my third time to a camp. Definitely a memorable 3 days.

Grabbed my bags, checked out, and headed off to find the rest of the Pharmacy students.


Well.. It's been fun. Time to get back to life, and begin the first semester of my second year as a Pharmacist to be. :)

So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment