Sunday, March 4, 2012

Doodle #171 : Week 2

Salutations my good friends!

This is going to be one of those random posts which have absolutely nothing to do with anything, where the content make no sense whatsoever. More or less. Think of it as a "filler" post. One where I just randomly note down the various disjointed thoughts in this mind of mine and set them into stone. If I lost you, no worries, I've pretty much lost myself in the process.

Yes, I do not make sense. I make dollars!

The lameness level is too damn high!

That aside, it's the second week of university tomorrow. Just like that, a week is gone. First week was good though, I only had 3 days of classes. Managed to sell off my Fox (though I had doubts towards the end). And went to Sing K with the nonsense gang (4 of them) on Thursday. So far so good, classes were mostly introductionary. I'm still waiting for the whole Year 2 reality to sink in.

On another note, I'm starting to study. :D *cheers* Somewhat lah. Only managed to revise some concepts for Chemistry in the morning during the few free hours before classes actually begin. Those who know me would know that I'm always in uni by 7.30am, regardless of class time. I get to skip the jam, get great parking, and some hangout time in the morning. Peace and tranquility. One cannot ask for more.

Wisps of unsated thoughts,
Ignite the soul of zeal,
For every revolving door remains but,
A prelude.

Yeah, makes no sense whatsoever. I shall return to my daily conundrums. How I wish I managed my time better. Tomorrow, shall revise Physio!

Hobey ho, let's go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment