Thursday, March 8, 2012

Doodle #173

I guess this will be one of those posts I write as an attempt to procrastinate. Yes, I have to read up my lab manual in preparation for tomorrow's workshop.

Ala, Leu, Val, Pro, Ile.

So far uni has been good. Materials taught in classes are beginning to get heavier but that's to be expected. The good news is we're still kind of in the Year 1 recap session. Been going through stuff we've already learnt the previous year. I would consider myself still hovering within that safety buffer. :D

On the downside, we've already gotten our first assignment of the semester. A lab report worth 5% of our final mark. Despite the pressing deadline and importance of every possible point I can score in this semester (to boost chances of the transfer should my application for this semester blow), I can't seem to find the will in me to begin. Perhaps I'm already fatigued with the amount of information we have. I never liked anything to do with Biology.

Academic issues aside, I'll strive to be more active in clubs this year. Compared to my abysmal rate of attendance the year before, which was less than 5% for both Ping Pong and Music clubs. I joined Music again, and maybe I'll pick up my guitar again. It's been too long, old friend. :D

Guess I'd better get started on that manual. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment