Saturday, March 31, 2012

Doodle #179

I'm writing this from a computer within the Library and Learning Commons in Monash. Yeap, that's right! I'm in uni on a Saturday. I guess that means it's finally time to flip the switch and turn on hardworking Kino mode. NAHHH.

I was supposed to get up and leave for uni after breakfast. Note the usage of words. Well, I glanced at the clock on the wall to see that it was only 9:30AM. If I left then, I'd be spending an ungodly amount of hours in uni toiling away at the set of notes I've been revising over the past week. So I did a slight mental calculation and decided to stay home awhile more, just a little bit.

MASS EFFECT 2!!

*looks over at clock* 10.30AM. Crap. Time to go.

Reached Monash right before 11, ah love the parking on weekends and headed over to Lib 3 to find Joshiee waiting for me. GAME ON.

Trying to cram 4 weeks of lecture into 1 day's worth of studying is definitely one of my more.. stretched ideas. Nevertheless, managed to finish my final set of notes and revised up to proteins. Only 3 sets of lectures to do! Which I shall get around to starting tomorrow..

But then why am I still in uni?

Photo on 2012-03-31 at 00:36.jpg

FREE STARBUCKS DURING EARTH HOUR. :D

Over the years, I have made it a point to celebrate Earth Hour, usually at home. Turning off all the lights and stuff, everything except my PC that is. Can't give that up sorry. :p This time round, I'll be at SMR, Sunway Monash Residence, for free coffee. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment