Saturday, March 24, 2012

Doodle #177

Another week has gone by, just that like. This will be one of those quick catch up posts again.

Lately, the workload just feels like it's been piling up. Just had my first assessable quiz earlier this week for 2.5%. Didn't get full. :( Felt so blur when I took it. I have no idea why I attempted it at what..? 8am in the morning. I hadn't even kicked my brain into gear yet. I am fully aware of the necessity to capitalize on every possible attempt to score in this semester, to lay out the groundwork for my transfer application.

On the bright side, I'm about 85% done with my lab report, which will be due this coming Wednesday. I have to stop procrastinating, and start reading up on the finer details of the report. But I just seem to lose focus the moment I open up those files.. :/

Decided to join the music club this semester. Might as well try to pick up what meagre skills I once had again. Attended the AGM last night, but I bailed. :P Headed off to dinner with Aly and her friends from MUSA. Zaaaaaaaanmai. :D

DotA 2 sent me an invitation to play a few days back. Thanks Steam, but I'm not ready to give up what free time I have left just yet. Been preoccupied with ME3 lately, just finished the game earlier today. And I was like.. wtf. at the ending. WHICH MADE NO SENSE. =.=

Kinoc, out.

Fragmented thoughts, as reflected in sentence structures and phrasings.

No comments:

Post a Comment