Friday, March 30, 2012

Doodle #178

I think I can bullshit a crapload of nonsense at times. Hah.

Had my third Communication tutorial session today. I guess this time round it was much better, having sat on the sidelines. The first task, once again, was to create a powerpoint presentation on the cases given to us during the briefing session. The main perk was being able to select which role play session your group was going to be in. Hah. That really piled on the pressure.

Worked like nuts to finish first. :p Just scrapped by, passing Weng by 5s to submit our slides first. Then he attacked me, again. =.=

On another note, everyone's been having a rough time. You can feel it in the air, it's just.. murky. :/ I know now how everyone felt back then, being a spectator as opposed to an actual player now. To watch the story unfold and not being in any position to help. I know this is very late, but I'm sorry, for all that I put you guys through.

Like the rising sun that shines, from the darkness comes a light.

Once again a post that lacks a proper structure. GOING SMR tomorrow! For free starbucks. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment