Sunday, April 15, 2012

Doodle #182

Like the rising sun that shines, awake my soul.

I can't believe I'm actually so pressed by boredom I'll begin to write an utterly nonsensical post, right before heading off to revise. This is what happens when you have absolutely nothing to do. I know I know, there's tons of chores to catch up on and whatnot but I can find neither motivation nor want to attend to any of them.

Remember a time I had mentioned that I will update this page more often thanks to the holidays? I suppose I won't be able to live up to that. So much for a much needed break, yeah right. To date, every single holiday that has come to pass has done nothing for me save making me want classes to begin all over again. Every single one, since my college days. Frankly, it's pretty saddening.

Writing that, I realize that the most eventful holidays I had were actually back in highschool. Can't say I remember much from those days. Primacy and recency, and everything else in between is lost due to displacement by newer memories. My memory storage is failing me more often lately, a sure sign that I'm getting old. :/ Reminiscence of the childhood days does not do me any good either. I miss the simpler days.

Not that I'm complaining of the present, but it just seems so full of worry. Being my lazy self, I procrastinate almost everything and that only adds to my daily conundrums. =.= Mehhh. The fact that I feel like I've covered most of the lectures to date offers some comfort, mixed in with a tinge of complacency. Have I ever mentioned how I absolutely loathe the thought of having an exam the moment you get off from your holidays? This isn't a holiday, it's a study break! There just doesn't seem to be anyone free anyway. Guess I'll just hold out for the remaining 12 or so hours before my routine begins again. Being in a routine gives me a sense of comfort. It's just like being in a bubble, my very own comfort zone. Yeah, I'm one of those people who must have everything planned down to the minute details. Funny how I don't seem to have a timetable for myself though. :D My time management is horrible.

I have this fleeting desire to head over to Meeples again, I NEED DISCWORLD. :D 1 round was nowhere near enough. That and I wanna head over to Peppercorn again. Now I'm just rambling. Hee. :3

Still, it was pretty funny listening to Mun explaining the whole process and trying to picture it out in my mind. Like a bro said, the only reason you keep bringing the same things up is because you still care. Nuff' said. :D

The only thing for me to do now is just sit still, least till I find out the results of my application. Despite overwhelming odds.. Well right, I don't expect them to offer me a place. Not in this semester, I'm far from the top anyway. All that's there to do is pull myself together and gear up for the next semester. In a sense, I have to ace this current semester and reapply the next to get a place in the following semester. Geddit?

Which is a challenge enough for me.

Yes, this post makes no sense whatsoever. Oh, how I love jumping from topic to topic with no visible switch in between. It's just so abrupt, much like my thought processes. :D

Maybe I'll start writing again, if I ever find a muse for a piece. I should stop with the clichéd themes. They've always been about the same few things, just going about in circles.

I've reached the point boredom is prompting me to listen to NMR. Hobey-ho, let's go.

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment