Saturday, April 28, 2012

Doodle #185 : Snapshots

I realize that I'm not exactly much of a picture person, much more when it comes to blogging. So this time around I'll dedicate this post to the many snapshots I've taken during my university heres. It's barely been one and a half years but I've already went through so much with the people I call Pharmily. (:



Met this bugger who is asleep 140% of the time in classes, and has somewhat influenced me to do the same.


 Learnt from the master himself.



 Met crazy friends.


Indulged in VERY fattening dietary hobbies.


Syok sendiri camwhoring sessions.


Going nuts during the study break.


Cut up a rat.


Relived old hobbies.


Met old friends.



Found a new love.


Road trip to penang.


Went for camp.


And help lead the next camp.




And found my place. :)


And closed another chapter in this book of life.

These past few years have been good to me. I just need to focus on the joys, as life is never as predictable as one as controlling as myself would like. But you just gotta make do. :')

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment