Thursday, April 19, 2012

Doodle #183

First and foremost, I'm sorry guys. Meant to update this page sooner, but I just got caught up in work y'know. Pharmacy students. Pfft. I won't bore you with the nonchalant details. It's been a pretty standard week anyway. The only thing I have to share is my awesome driving experience on Monday, and the tutorial session I had earlier today.

I won't say I'm the best driver I know, far from it. Then again, I can't possibly be the worst one out there now can I? Maybe I just had bad luck, or I just make very bad route choices. So it was a bright sunny Monday, and classes just ended. Somewhat tired for the day, but looking forward to getting home, I set off. Hit the summit intersection, like any other normal day. As I needed to head into KESAS, the route required that I cut from the leftmost into the rightmost lane within a given length of roadway, a fairly arduous task during peak congestion hours. Seeing this big empty stretch to my right, I gave it a few seconds before I turned in. You know, just to be safe. The very moment I do so, some random dude decided it would be so cool to just floor in and cut left, directly into me. I had to swerve right to dodge the maniac, and luckily he didn't skewer me. Barely 5 seconds later, a truck decided to do the same. =.=

Reaching KK brought some comfort as I headed off to grab a late lunch for the day. Then I ran into this one car which decided drive really slowly in front of me. I thought hey, why not? Have a slow drive anyway. He then swung by the shoplot district, the same I was heading to. It was then he moved a little to the left and begun to slow down. It is a Malaysian norm to park literally IN FRONT of the store you were heading do and just run down to get your items, whether or not you seem to be impeding the path of at least the 3 cars you are parked against. So naturally, I moved right to bypass him. The moment I moved out, he decided "OH NO! I can't block people here. I should park! On my RIGHT side!" when there were like what? 5 parking spaces on his left? Without a warning, he swung right and I was THIS close to smacking his side.

Bloody idiots on the roads these days.

Mehhhh. It's not me larhhh!!!

Too lazy to write about tutorial, save that we were taught how to contact a prescriber should any problems arise with a patient's prescription. Pretty interesting experience. I just need to work on my confidence. Hehhh.

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment