Monday, May 7, 2012

Doodle #186

It's Day 4 without the Internet at my place, not since the ever so awesome Unifail modem died on me that fateful day. Perhaps it was the lightning from the storm that had poured over the duration of the ENTIRE day, or perhaps the modem had reached the end of it's pathetic life cycle.

Nevertheless, I've been off the grid. Somewhat. Luckily I had my phone to keep me wired to the net. Though I haven't exactly been able to study or do any research at home whatsoever. Mehhh.

Test 2 for Biochem is coming up in under 50 minutes! Here I am, in the library trying to squeeze in whatever knowledge my brain may permit. I really need to perform (or so I keep telling myself), I know I'm still not up to par with some of my peers. Not yet. Soon.

In unrelated news, I'll be performing on Friday, and Saturday. I guess this will be the first time in my life I'll do this in public. I'll be honest, I still don't really understand why I picked this up. Must have been influenced by Ah Boy. Hahhhah.

Then again, it's been really fun. The practice sessions are grueling, even more so with less than a week till the MDFC charity concert. My muscles don't even get time to recuperate before the next session kills it all over again the very next day.

I'll post up videos after the performance if I get the chance. :)

Back to my notes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment