Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Doodle #189

Taking some time off to write.

It's already Week 12! I mean, whaaaaaaaat? :( I can still remember the first week of Year 2. Oh, how time flies. Feels like a lot has changed since then. With week 12, comes all the final assignments and tests before the big one hits.

Just finished Biochem today. For the first time ever, I went through the entire SAQ CLUELESS. I have a bad feeling I'll do very bad for this unit. :/ BAHH. Have I mentioned how I disliked bio?

Chemistry quiz tomorrow and OSCE on Friday. I hope I can pull through.. My performance during the TOSCE was HORRIBLE to say the least, having overshot time for the first scene and failing to achieve the objective in the second.

Haven't had time nor inspiration to write another lengthy post. When I find something I guess I'll ramble. Well, back to QSAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment