Thursday, May 24, 2012

Doodle #191

I suppose the recent spree of in semester component examinations have kept me jittery. Hence, I am here onec again to rant and just.. spew out whatever nonsense I can think of. Sounds like a pretty good idea, no?

Communication has never been my forte, it's one of my weakest traits in fact. I concede this fact. I was never good with words, and more often than not, lacked tact when it came to getting my message across. BAHH. I don't like how this stress just plagues my mind. I don't get this jittery for any exam. Maybe for the oral exams and presentations I've had to do in the past. In hindsight, those were more or less one way things. I speak and people listen (presumably), it was never a give and take process.

Being a pharmacy student, I suppose counselling will be a routine procedure later on in the working world. Might as well deal with any and all my doubts now. I have to work on my speech, still have a very prominent stutter. Makes me come across as indecisive, which is a big nono.

I speak best when I'm relaxed (like, durh!) so I suppose that will be key in tomorrow's exam.

As of now, I'm just hoping to pass. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment