Saturday, May 12, 2012

Doodle #187 : MDFC Dance Concert 1

Overall the night was good. Chilled out in the holding room for several hours until it was our turn. Practiced and just went nuts backstage. Even got myself a set of panda eyes. More on that another time.

 https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535497_10150825229832037_554807036_12302573_801051807_n.jpg



Monash Dance Fusion Club (MDFC) charity concert Night 1 went well! WOOO. Feel the energy pump through my veins. Don't think I should post up any pictures or videos yet as the second night is tonight. Probably after.

It's been several weeks of rehearsing and practicing. Believe me, I have no idea how I ended up on the performance team in the first place but hey, it's been a blast. Even though it meant staying back in uni for classes, and extra hours practicing despite being flooded with assignments.

Stole the pics below from Dave.


Jhii, Joshiee and I (from right) with Dave after our performances. Damn, my legs felt like jelly then. The adrenaline rush through your veins is something I can never get tired of.
 

Rachel, Mel, Weng and Dave. (refer to line below)

Thanks to those who came to watch us. :) Team? Pharmacy! xD

Tonight will be the second night, which I probably will have mentioned above. Time to give it my all. ENERGY. ENERGY. Heh. I'll be more careful this time, promise. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment