Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Doodle #195 : Uncertainty

There's a certain allure to not knowing what the future brings. A tingling sensation knowing that nothing is set in stone, and knowing you carve your own path. The world is your oyster, so to speak.

It's safe to say that the reality of exams is finally dawning on me. It didn't help when I couldn't recall everything I've done up to this point in preparation for tomorrow. The exams officially start tomorrow. 2 bio papers before having my communication and chemistry papers next week. A day till it begins and another 10 till it ends.

I can see the light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel now. However, part of me wishes to stay here. As every exam period marks the end of a semester, and brings me ever so closer to the next ad eventually the end of this course. I don't want things to end, I'm not one for goodbyes.

Oh here I am talking about goodbyes when I'm not even halfway there yet.

But hey, probability comes hand in hand with uncertainly. The inability to predict what's to come keeps things open to option, and one's perceptions. An adrenaline rush, in the face of adversity. But one can't help but to wish things would sway their way.

Hobey-ho, let's go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment