Saturday, June 16, 2012

Doodle #199 : Right Back To The Start

YES! The freedom I've longed so long for is finally here! :D Yet, it feels somewhat anticlimatic. Ironic enough, the final paper of this semester and it was Chemistry. The irony? It was probably the worst paper I've sat for my entire life, making me use to full 2.5 hours given. Yes, being me that is really stretching it. D:

But hey, holidays are here! :D So first order of business, gather up and head out for dinner. Though the planning was somewhat messy. It was a dinner / surprise thing at Fatty Crab, a restaurant down in PJ.. Least, I think it's PJ. My geography and spatial coordination is horrible after the constant mental bashing by my end of semester exams.

So the plan was to head over in seperate cars, but it took a while to sort out who was following who. There was still the matter of preparing the surprise and stuff. After what seemed and felt like an eternity (even the sky turned darker as we waited, not just due to the haze), we pushed off. With Dave in the lead car and me trailing behind him. All the way there, Joshiee and I did our performance for those in my car. Rofl.

There were 15 of us in total, occupying the whole of 2 large tables. The fun part was in the arrangement of seats, somewhat. After we all got down, it was like the couples table and the single table. Hahaha. Of course, our table was the more awesome one. :P

A point to note, it was the FIRST time in my entire life that I'm eating crab. Yes, gasp at this startling revelation! Muahahaha. *audible gasp* But that's the fun part. I had absolutely no idea what or how to eat crab. It was much too messy for me. Good thing about going with friends, Weng kept helping me break off small bits and passing them to me to eat. I'm so touched. :') and Joshiee was breaking off shells for me, Tina and Adeline. We're like his 3 kids! I can't exactly depict the awesomeness of that dinner with mere words, you had to be there to feel the atmosphere. :D

Shows how tough the exams were this time around to turn us all into such hyper people. I'll probably edit this post should the pictures get uploaded. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment