Friday, June 8, 2012

Doodle #197

I can finally say I'm halfway there, 2 papers down and 2 to go. On the upside, both papers that have passed are what I considered to be the tougher half of the semester (both being strangely easier than I expected). That aside, my signature completion speed did not spare me from making errors I should have never made. But what's done is done.

Now to finish up the last two, which are so much more relaxing. There's no pressure for 2331 cause I know I'll never get a HD for the unit, after getting my total internal marks. So why worry? Just need to score above 65 to get a D. Then again, I shouldn't get overconfident. That'll undermine me.

Finally, 2171. Chemistry. My love, we meet again. :)

I can't wait till the end. Kinoc, out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment