Saturday, July 11, 2009

Concentration over Thinking

Well the title makes no sense, I know. Couldn't think of any other one though, ahahahah.
Just got back from golfing, ahhhhhhh. Yeah I actually went golfing after... 6 months? Or maybe a year. While I was there, I starting thinking. Hmm. And thus I was "inspired" to write this post.

Levels of concentration required
DotA - 100% pure dota. Thus no way I can think about anything else.
Golf - 60% on golf, 10% cursing at how much I suck at it, 30%.. crap.
Facebook - 70% facebook, 30% crap.
Studying - 80% reading, 20% crap.
Guitar - 50% playing, 40% listening to tune and lyrics, 10% crap.

This is why I'm so addicted to DotA. It's the only thing I ever do which can stop me thinking completely about crap. And by crap.. I suppose alot of people know what I mean. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment