Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Contradictions

Why must life be so confusing? I'm starting to lose sight of reality, slowly sinking into an alternate world where life would have been much better. Everything went downhill since then anyway, it's getting really hard to see any good in life. When you can't handle the truth, you sink into denial. And once you've been in denial for too long, it's really hard to get back on track with your life.
Sigh, why me.

I speak in circles, I know. I never ever seem to get to the point of anything, or rather, I leave out just enough details so no one ever really knows what I'm talking about. Guess it's become a habit, ever since I had to describe certain things about a person from a 3rd person's point of view. The irony~~

Back to more pressing issues, had nth much to do during school time. So....
Beng Way started some staring competition blablablabla. Yeah, basically all you had to do was make the other person laugh. Sounded simple enough. He was good.. Like real good. I tried resisting laughter.. Went well for awhile.. until... Jon did the stupid failblog Activities sign. Ahuh, laughed >_> + filled head with depressing thoughts.
Still, Beng Way couldn't beat Shaun xD

WHEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~ Back to emo songs =D

No comments:

Post a Comment