Thursday, July 16, 2009

Emotional turmoil

It feels kinda weird, when you want to be happy, and yet saddened at the same time. I thought I'd found a way to easy the depression, or so I hoped. And yet, I still can't face the very heart of my problem, literally. Not when there's people.. Constantly making a mess of things. If this ends up just like before.. Haiz. Seriously, I've been hit hard enough, I don't need the killer blow.

Of course, things were going smoothly. Acting like a complete stranger, not acknowledging the presence of a certain someone. That is, until a friend of mine. Just so smoothly broke my peaceful state of mind.
"Kino, I saw someone walk past earlier"
You know who you are. No offence intended, but still. Thanks for bringing me back into the state I was crawling out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment