Monday, July 27, 2009

LOUD! 2009

Hopefully I'll be able to recall all the details. =D

Been waiting for LOUD! for quite awhile now, since Beng Way had invited me a few weeks back. Thought I'd go this year since I missed out on last year's LOUD. About 40 of us went this year, not sure about the actual amount but it was a bus-ful. Ahah. As usual, being Beng Way, he was late getting to school although he told us all to meet at 4pm sharp and stuff like that. Waited 20 minutes for him.

It was held at Dream Centre somewhere in Petaling Jaya, really close to my old primary school, I miss that place. Ahahaha. The place was big, Lol. Then again it had to be, there had to be at least 1000+ people there at the time. Moment we walked in, we saw multiple foosball tables. So yeah, Sam and the rest started playing, ahaha. Think I accidentally deleted the photos though =S

Went round to the back, there were stands selling food and drinks. Coke was $1! :D! CheapMax! There was also a section in the corner where you could get your hair sprayed with a colour of your choice. Wei Khang tried to spray his hair blue, but it was like a patch right in the centre of his head and was barely visible. Sam sprayed his hair red. I tried gettin red too, yeah tried. The person just randomly sprayed a patch right in the centre of my head. To quote HY, "Dude, your head looks like it's bleeding". Meh.


Anyways... Whee, bands performing. Not sure about any of their names but here are a few snapshots.


I think this was the band that played Dance, Dance.




These guys were pretty good too.

My favourite one among them, just cause they played a Paramore song. <3>Walked summore, then went into a room where there were people lining up to play Guitar Hero : Rock The 80's on 1 side and Wii Sports on the other side. The guitar hero line was longer, I think. Didn't recognise ay of the songs, if they had Guitar Hero 2 and a regular controller instead of the guitar controller, I'd gladly have gotten in line, LOL

The actual event started at about... 6 if I'm not mistaken. The whole crowd was ushered into the auditorium.
The view from my seat, wayyyyyyy over on the right side. Got seperated from everyone else, apparently they were all on the left. LOL

The 1st performance of the evening, Junkyard Invaders. They were awesome.

The 2 MCs for the day.
Then there was this contest on who could dance the best to a Michael Jackson song. There were 5 of them who tried. The 2 best were the 2nd and 5th guys. The 2nd one was.. Stunning, he could moonwalk, perfectly. D:! The 5th guy was quite good too. He was younger then the rest of them, quite a small kid, but he could dance really well. In the end, the 2nd guy got the louder cheer and won.


Then there was a cheerleader squad which was quite good as well. Then there was the Real Ink Crew (I think), they had their own routines and stuff, real awesome to watch. Couldn't get pictures though, not enough light, LOL.





The final performance of the day, Project Gsus. They were my favourite. The keyboardist, drummer, guitarist, bassist, singers, heck all of them were awesome. They performed Born For This by.. PARAMORE <3,>Finally, there was a speech by one of the Youth leaders. His name was... Darn it I forgot =X

It was really heartmoving though. :D
Then it was time to head home, was real tired, but one of the most fun days I've been through this year, and I don't really have alot of fun days to enjoy. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment