Friday, July 10, 2009

Plans

Well I suppose I have my next few weeks planned out. Tomorrow, golf T_T After that, watching Transformers on Sunday, FINALLY! And the next Sunday, watching Harry Potter with WY and the rest of the gang. And the Sunday after that, LOUD '09! I missed out last year T_T

Still, nothing could compare to the emotional high I used to experience whenever.. Blah.
Hopefully by the end of the year, and the end of school-life. I'll put it all behind me.

Like how Edwin said, Step 1 - Cut off all communication (check)
Step 2 - Throw away any possessions that link back to.. (not check)
Step 3 - Wait.. There wasn't a step 3.

The pain's still too numbing, I can't find any way to dull it. It only gets worse the harder I try.
What's the cure for depression?
Lol =(

No comments:

Post a Comment