Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bad Day

Yeah it's one of those days again where everything goes wrong, or not.
Anyways.. Back to the main point..

Today I came this close. I'd gotten used to the stupid changes that would follow, accelerated heartbeat, thoughts clouding my head, or rather none at all, it's mostly blank, and the only thing I could do at the time was tried to keep putting one feet ahead of the other as I continued walking.
Most of that is either gone or minimized now. Now it's replaced by either depression and/or slight fury. Hmm.. I thought I'd do better than that. Meh. I know I suck anyway. Edwin was right about 1 thing. The whole day after that.. You can easily tell from my expression.

Well I would have been indifferent the whole day.. If not for Sejarah. Yes, GASP! D:! I was crudely jolted back to my senses. Apparently there were holiday classes, and I somehow managed to lose the slip of paper which we were supposed to give to our parents. Although I think it's in 1 of my exercise books. Got hell for not attending. And to top it off, I have to finish off the analysis of the past year questions by tomorrow morning.

Basically, today.. SUCKED

Hmm.. I could have sworn I heard someone calling my name when I got out of school. Maybe it was just me :S

No comments:

Post a Comment