Wednesday, June 3, 2009

-

I'm tired of thinking of titles for blog post. Just need to rant a bit about the pathetic state I'm in. Haha. Yeah I know it's the hols and all, and I should be enjoying it. But I've been feeling weird lately. Then again I feel weird all the time. Not to mention being depressed and whatnot.

Gonna go out tomorrow, Sunway, as usual lar.. Where else is there to go? Hopefully it'll being some holiday spirit back into me, haha. It's been awhile since I've felt truly cheerful and whatnot, given the crap that's constantly on my mind.

Do I still feel the way I as I used to? I don't think so. I'm getting really confused. Maybe it's just impossible, a fact that I've solidified in my mind ever since.. then. Yeah, I know I pretty much suck at this crap, given that I've only experienced it once. D:! Maybe it's starting all over again. Only this time it's a different person, or is it?

I don't even know what I'm saying. I guess my state of mind is just.. messed up. As it has been for months. S'pose I'm done ranting now. Back to brooding in solitude. Yes, I'm a sad phail case, I acknowledge that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment