Thursday, June 11, 2009

Over The Top

It's official. I'm a fuckin' idiot. I think what I did today was by far the most ridiculous, reckless, dangerous, and I might add, painful stunt. Of all the things to do and of all the ways it could have ended up, good thing I wasn't hurt seriously and/or paralysed. That'd suck.. bad.

I blame JW for this LOL. After gym, he dared ash to do some parkour shit stunt and climb the stairs. The side that is.. The vertical wall.. you know that short one halfway up the stairs with the gap underneath it.. Near the tennis court. Well Gazi tried 1st.. But.. He didn't dare, cause it looked scary. Good for him, smart choice. Then ash did it. It wasn't perfect but least he landed safely. He made it look so easy so I thought I'd try as well. BIG mistake. I got up pretty ok.. Didn't give the landing much thought, and I rushed it. And I also underestimated the height of the drop.

Results?
Fall, crash and burn. Lol. Not quite.. I landed on my feet(phew?). Then, almost immediately.. I slipped.. And fell on my ass. It fuckin' hurt. And yes, being the thoughtful considerate friends they are. They couldn't help but enjoy the brief moment of EPIC PHAILURE and laughing at my pain :D
Hmm.. just gotta love those guys. Note the sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment