Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crossroads

Perhaps I made the wrong decision (again!). Gawd, I have a knack for screwing up my life. Thing's have not gone smoothly one bit. Meh.

Back to the main point, if I had one. Went to Sunway College today, for some Public Speaking Competition finals, merely as a spectator and/or moral support. Got up at 6am, usual time but headed out to school a lot earlier then usual, which was 6.40. Okay that's only like 20 minutes earlier then the time I usually leave my house on normal school days.. But still.

Uneventful trip towards the destination, was preoccupied with my music. Thank gawd for entertainment on bus ride. Moment we got there, I realised how big the place was.. like literally. Sunway's definitely bigger then Taylor's.. I think.. We were greeted by 2 student ambassidors, there were alot of them. 2 for each school that was coming for the day. Which would mean... Alot. Too lazy to count.

We were told to head over to MPH. Yes, if you're wondering what MPH means.. It isn't that bookstore we all know and love. Which was what was on most of our minds at the time, until Edwin said MultiPurposeHall. Darn you Edwin! On they way there, the 3 essay writing competition participants, King Yang and 2 other people I do not know were directed to another room. And yes the MPH hall was BIG.

That's the big screen in the MPH.


Told you the place was big,


The day started off with a briefing, can't exactly remember much. Then we got to watch the finals of the Public Speaking Competition. 6 finalists in all, Nirmal included :D
After that, it was.. A tour of the campus :D
Got to see the computer centre, but they were having exams so we didn't get to go in. Then the library, gawd it was big. Like.. 10 times the size of our school's library, lol.

Then we had 2 talks about Essay Writing Skills and Communication skills. And I'm can't remember so I'll just skip to the end. When it was time to get back, bought some food at the cafeteria, which I didn't like that much. Waste $$ Zzz.

Note, pictures all on facebook if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment