Sunday, June 7, 2009

An epiphany

Yeah, whatever you call that. I had to think up of a random title since I've run out of ideas besides the same old ones that read "Holiday joy", "The fun of holidays", so on so forth. You get the idea. Just got home from what I consider one of the worst places to spend a weekend. Those of you who know me well enough should know where that place is very well. Okay maybe it isn't THAT bad. But still, it brought back the worst day of my life, in replayable video form in my head. Yeah whatever, enough about that.

Back to the good stuff, now that I'm finally home.. I can get back to my normal routine. Gaming, guitar, gir-ahem, and facebooking. Hmm, guess one of the reasons I'd rather not go back to my hometown is that it gives me way too much time to reflect on my life. Yes, that's why I hate it :D

Note to self : Brooding never helps. Be happy :D! Or so I've heard.

P.s. Gazi you're a bitch :D

No comments:

Post a Comment