Saturday, September 12, 2009

Are you M.A.D. yet?!

Just got back from the M.A.D. concert. If you're reading that and going "wtf?!", it stands more Making A Difference. It was pretty awesome. Only me, Ash and Wk went, everyone else just couldn't seem to make it (among us that is). Met up at Sam's place round 4. Spent bout 30 mins gunning down Nazi Zombies. Yes, you heard me right NAZI ZOMBIES. 2 of the best things to gun down in gaming history fused together into one fun-frenzied bloodbath. Okay.. I have no idea what I just said.. Back to the main point..

Left round 4.30. The M.A.D. concert was gonna be at Sam's Church, which is located in.. Bandar Puteri *pause*. Mmm.. Quite a distance away.. We got there about 10 minutes early, so Sam asked us to entertain ourselves while they got ready. So basically me ash and wk just went off to the nearest mamak stall (thr were no cc's ): nearby) hahaha!

1st to play was G2, Whoo! Go Sam! xD Then there were many other bands.. But I can't seem to remember any of their names. STML.. LOL! And I'm too lazy to even try to remember any of bands. I just know that one of the band's names had the initials PA. hahahah.

Started to dream abit midway into the performances, guess my head just wasn't in the right place. WK could easily tell =/. Meh. I hate that cloud of depression that always seem to stop me from fully enjoying anything nowadays and I can only thank whoever gave me that cloud for this "bliss" I'm forced to endure. Got lost in one of the bands performance after that, helped clear my head. Whoo band with cool bassist! Which wk called "emo band".

Aaaaaaaaaaand I hate it when people interrupt me writing. I seem to forget everything instantly. Pics.. will probably be uploaded onto facebook.

Mm, had to put some crap outta my mind,****in mood spoiler. You think I want things to stay as fucked up as it is don't you? You're so fucking wrong. I wanna make amends, but if the other side refuses to reconcile.. Well there's nth I can f*ckin' do bout it now can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment