Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life's A Bitch

Whole fuckin day, every weak point I had left that's exposed is being attacked by everyone. What the fuck, whole fuckin day, parents telling me how I'm not taking anything seriously, how I should look courses up on the internet when I have no fuckin clue what to look for, they keep scolding me.

And yes, they picked the perfect time to start lecturing me on everything I did wrong, perfect, right after the blow I suffered yesterday, they had to add salt to my wound. Both my arms are already friggin red, fucking scratched myself in anger. Why can't I get even a single day of fuckin' peace and quiet?!

And to top it all off this was the only day I took out my books, and set my mind to it, and sat down and read history. AND THIS HAD TO FUCKIN HAPPEN.

Proves my point, there's no point to studying, all I ever get from trying to be a hardworking guy is nothing more than nagging and scolding for being a good kid. FML, I'm better off dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment