Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mood Spoiler

So yeah, haven't wrote anything in a while. And I'm just gonna uhm.. write crap, yeah sure let's go with that. Had bio exams today @@. I know I did horribly but I think it should be passable. A notable question was...

"Describe the locomotion of a FISH"


HAHAHAHA, Was laughing at that one for a reason. If you're reading this then :P!

Chem tomorrow.. I know I can do it but I just can't find any mood to study, wasted whole day away with DotA. And of course there was a fuckin' mood spoiler right before the game started. Mm, I have a knack of somehow staring into things that.. I seem to convince myself that I hate. Ahuh, confusing, no? Couldn't really focus on anything after that. Well, with a failcase in such close proximity it's hard not to notice. Damn la I hate this. ==

And once again, revelation. I think I'm starting to understand why this hatred is rooted so deep now. I didn't think it was possible for me to hate, guess I was wrong. I tried, wasn't my fault. Just that being forced into a corner with absolutely no way out and being left in the cold and dark really changed the way I used to think about people, or rather.. person. Meh.

Then again, it actually feels good at times, when I remind myself how I have things to live for oce again, despite how little it helps overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment