Thursday, September 17, 2009

This Circle Never Ends

The holidays are here again.. GAZI'S HSE ON MONDAY! LOL! Maybe it's just me.. or purely by coincidence, smth seems to go wrong right before the holidays begin. It happened before earlier this year and it's happening again. Whee! Gawd I just enjoy how screwed up I am =D

Speaking of which, Bio 3's been postponed.. All the way till school reopens, zOMGwTfBbQlOlZoZr!
Plenty of time to study for it.. Like I actually will, guess it's back to my whole DotA/gaming routine all day, all night, everyday. Wouldn't have it any other way =D

And now for random thoughts, and also the classic whole speaking in circles shit and whatnot. Whoever's reading this might not understand it, not that I care anyway.
In a matter of speaking, the bandage that's held my healing wounds together and kept it from reopening is starting to tear off. Old scars are resurfacing, and I'm pretty sure I'm going back to my old ways. Sigh, could this be the beginning of yet another long 6-8 months of searching?

And staring at my post title, I'm starting to remember smth I posted way back at the start of '09. Happy -> Try -> Fail -> Emo -> Repeat. Yeap, that stupid cycle I had once described my pathetic excuse for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment