Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bright Lights Big City

Yes Gazi, "Everyone who reads your blog turns depressed" thank you very much. "But I laugh at the shit you write" maybe that's cause you know what I'm writing about. Why lar Gazi?

Trials finally over! Finally have a grand total of.. 3 days to relax wtf, Post trials starts on Friday, omgwtfbbq! Suck lar tiz trying to smother us with exams. Meh. Go read Jia Wei's essay if you haven't! It's f*ckin' awesome! Skyscrapers emerging from Amazon canopy wtf?

Haiz lar tiz once again I've forgotten the main depressing point of my post, thanks to wk distracting me with all the naruto questions wtf? Zzz this is starting to get reaaaaaaaaaaaaally annoying ==!

Sigh, spent 100 bucks on.. smth. The post title is the slogan? title? theme? of prom. Yes, 100 bucks gone just like that. Timun nonstop harassing me cause I didnt buy tix from her. Wth lol blame Jose ;D

Note: Me n wk have agreed she conspires to make people fail. Never EVER take Jose's advice.

LOL I know I'm evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment