Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Different In Every Way

Sometimes.. You write things about people. In fact, you write just about whatever you want to about people just because you know that even if that person were to read what you wrote they might not know it was them you were writing about. Maybe it's just me. Then again, maybe this only applies to me. Ah well. And yeah, I do write alot of crap about people sometimes.

So yeah, I've been told by a few people how different those 2 were. Now that I think about it, they were right, the are different in almost every possible way. Least, that's what I think. But does it really matter? Maybe it's just cause I've been stung before, and I'm somewhat afraid/anti/whatever you wanna call it of anything that has anything to do with.. mm. And thus, a change is welcomed. Ah I dunno what I'm saying.

Zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment