Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Additional Mathematics

was easier than I expected. Actually had almost an hour to spare after paper 2. Paper 1.. Lol no need say la breezed through. If I don't know how to do it, I don't see the point of stoning at the same question. So just randomly bullshit the 1st thought that came to mind.

There's a 4 hour break in between both papers. Yes, this is the part you exclaim your shock at the ridiculously long break. So went over to sam's place. 10 of us. To.. "study" add math 2. Strangely enough, against all odds, and a lot of chocolate, we did quite a alot.. Compared to normal la...

PIZZA FTW

Next monday.. will be THE LAST DAY. Sigh.. After years of knowing her, it'll be the last day I'll ever see her. Maybe it's a good sign.. or I'm just in denial again.

No comments:

Post a Comment