Friday, November 13, 2009

Conclusion

This is it, there is absolutely no chance of reconcile whatsoever. This is screwed up so bad, I don't even give a fuck no more. Yeah, I'm a coward and do nothing but run away. I don't give no fuck bout what anyone says. If things between me and her are already so screwed up, I might as well fuck it up more. Whee.

Graduation Day today. Can't believe this is the end already. Sigh. Well.. Everything went well, or rather I was able to keep myself sane for most of the day. That is until.. Well, I don't have to say it, everyone who was around me knows already anyway. Phased out and stared blankly into space for 30 mins. Whee~

Envy and Rage is overwhelming my thoughts.

I'll make a post about grad later. Can't find USB for camera.

If having feelings only lets us feel pain, won't we be better off without them?

Edit : Oh fuck, why does that face have to be practically everywhere I look. Whee, just goes to show don't go to random blogs. FUCK NOW I FEEL LIKE SHIT AGAIN.

"I'll pay you to be my driver.. Whoever got car first must bring out k, deal"

That remains the fondest memory I have of how close I used to be. And of course my awesome friend had to interrupt me.

You may have tried to convince me I was despised, but I don't believe you. I can't even look you square in the eye anyway. I'll just continue being in denial. You can't pull me out, not anymore. After the way you cut a wound so deep it'll never heal despite all my efforts. I'll never forget, and probably never forgive, both myself and you.

Awesome, the beginning of yet another breakdown. And now there'd be a total of.. 8 + 5, 13 breakdowns. woohoo.

Two hundred forty thousand one hundred and eight. That's the number, the beginning of my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment