Friday, November 6, 2009

Statistics

Let's be realistic I'm more than a statistic to you and it hurts so deep inside. Maybe I'm sadistic, I love when you inflict it on me.

Yeah, getting obsessed with Madina Lake all over again. There's only so much time left till SPM. Sigh, I'm barely prepared.. Although I think it won't be that bad.. Just gotta weather the first week cause there's where all the killer subs are.. namely History.

Life's pretty much the same old routine. Get up, get ready for school/breakfast (depending on whether I'm going to school or not) while trying to remember whatever dream I had last night, waste time at school/home. Then scramble to my computer and come online trying to find someone to bug. There's hardly anyone on that I talk to now. I used to bug everyone :(
I think the total people I actually talk to online now is.. Around 5 people.. Give or take another 2.
No wait.. that was way back. Now.. 1 to 3. Whee. As usual wasted the whole day today doing almost nothing, god I feel so guilty now. =.=

School was okay though, strangely enough. Attempted to study an hour before recess, did some add math, talked crap with Edwin. Speaking of which, I hate having recurring dreams at times.. and dreaming inside a dream. Ever got one where you woke up from a dream and went through a whole day just to get up again and realised it was another dream? There was the shopping mall, watching everyone go to out of school, and a hell lot more I wish I didn't remember, like the stupid one wk mentioned to me. Ugh, it's so annoying. And considering the crap I dream of, I seriously can't tell what has happened and what hasn't. Well, Edwin say dreams are related to the way a person thinks.. And I think way too complicatedly. From past experience, I tend to get paranoid and make a big fuss out of the tiniest of matters.

I don't even know why I'm writing this post.. probably trying to get some practice on writing before SPM. Yes, I fail, I already know, it would seem I just fail at anything I try. Then again, after so long, I've kinda gotten used to dissapointment. *sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment