Thursday, November 19, 2009

Backwards

Day 2 of SPM...

English was awesome!! Fu-yoh they gave awesome topic, end a story with "..We said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways". Being me, I wrote that one. If only I could get my essay back.. I literally poured my soul into it. And of course if you read it, you'd notice certain things which are.. well basically you'd know where I got the ideas from and who the characters were. Swt.

HISTOREEEEE. OMGGGG. DAAAAI.
or so I thought...?
Came out an hour early. HAHA IN YOUR FACE HISTORY PAPER!

I had to come out early. I felt uncomfortable and needed to desperately get out of the hall. Just rushed through my last few sentences. I think I know why though. It's always the same cause anyways. And as usual after that, thought it was ok. But no, of course it wouldn't be, that'd be too convenient. Went to grab my bag and literally ran out of the area. I hate it when my mind is drawn towards 1 place while my legs start carrying me in the completely opposite direction. It was well.. I don't know how to describe it. But I saw the cold expression, it sent chills down my spine. I didn't want to go anywhere near although my mind ached to.

Sigh, once again complaining about the same thing I never had the guts to face. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment