Thursday, November 26, 2009

Through hell for you

Approximately 59 days left to go. Sigh, I have no idea it's already been so long. It's November for goodness sake! This time I shall stick to my resolve, 59 more days of brooding. Then no more. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY F*CKIN MORE OF THIS SHIT!!

Hopefully this time it works. A year each huh.. 1 for trying and another for brooding. Guess I should just put this behind me. Maybe it can be done, I'll no longer see whatever will trigger me to go into a state of.. subconscious hyperventilation. It'll feel good to finally be able to breathe properly again.. It felt like hell. What I went through. Although it may not be as bad compared to some people, to me it was the worst possible moment in life I had to live through. I've only been through it once and sure enough, I messed up horribly.

Once again. Take a deep breath, let out a huge sigh.

Listening to Two Is Better Than One by BLG and Taylor Swift..
"I still remember what you wore on that first day".. ironically I still do, white collared t-shirt, jeans. Yay, I'm letting everything invade the silent peace I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment