Monday, November 2, 2009

Stationary

It's the one that means standing still, not the one about pencils and whatnot.

It's been almost 10 months. If I can live 10 months like this, who's to say I won't go another 10 months, or years. There's ups and downs, but the pain remains the same. Everytime I think of it, I feel numb to the core. Well, there's nothing much I can do about it when 90% of everything around me reminds me of a person. Even the song playing in the background, theme song for that bread anime, can't remember the title. Thinking of how I used to chat bout it. I suck I know.

To quote what someone once said to me "People can make choices, you just choose to make it harder for yourself" Guess she was right. Haha. I should've listened to her right from the start :O

No comments:

Post a Comment