Saturday, October 31, 2009

Every story has two sides

And this is mine. Urgh, I'm sure I've mentioned how much I hate it the more I reminisce about better days. Yeah it just reminds me about how sucky things are now. Ever since February, my English essay standards have dropped by a hell lot. Why am I saying this? Well it's because of the way most of my essays lean toward "emoish" essays and although I have alot of write about, it never comes out right and neither do I seem to be able to find the words to continue. And I just reread my January essay, it r not emo at all! Holy motha! And it was friggin nice to read, for some reason. Ugh.. And here I thought I wrote better now. No idea what the hell am I saying.

Whee it's 11pm. And I'm here at home. I missed both AAR and Simpsons Halloween marathon, thanks to everyone who couldn't come and also HoN respectively. Sigh, so much for 1 last attempt at enjoying smth before SPM. Daughtry, Archuleta.. Sigh, I remember both concerts.. Both lacked.. well I don't have to say it cause there is absolutely no possibility I will ever ask for ...... again. Meh.

Rain.. No idea why I'm mentioning this.. maybe it was the essay I wrote on rain.. Hence the above paragraph about essays which mine sucked really bad. WTH AM I SAYING?!
And yes, it remains THE very best time I had ever had in my life.. Thanks a bunch Gazi, you had to ruin it. 11008 find out the meaning of the numbers yourselves. Meh

Zzz another day passed, another day down the drain. For some reason I feel that at some point in my life, I am going to hate wk right down to the very core. I have no idea why.. Or perhaps I do and it's nagging in the back of my mind. Well, I wouldn't miss him anyway, he is THE most epic fail person I've met anyway. I just need that visual trigger.

"She fuckin' hates me" Yeah, love that line.

Last but not least..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment