Saturday, October 3, 2009

Postponed

Sigh, why lar? All-American Rejects on the 10th October..

POSTPONED!!!!

And here I was getting all excited about saturday.. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.. The only thing I hope for now is that it won't be canceled, that'd be a bummer..
And of course, I had 3 tickets, but my sis had to delete one of the messages needed to claim it.
Now I only have 2 tickets left ==

HHHHHHHAIZ. Ah well, I'm already used to screw ups.

In unrelated news, this is a time where all I can feel is nth more than a ministab, smth like an ant bite, a very annoyin one I might add. Maybe it's right, when I focus more on 1.. the other doesn't affect me as much. Kinda like being caught in the middle. When I'm closer to one side, the other affects me less. Thing is I can only move in 1 direction, the 1st one is completely off-limits, so it's either move towards 2nd or stay in the middle, which is the worst possible choice as being in the middle.. I have no way of coping with the fall from either side.

No comments:

Post a Comment