Sunday, October 18, 2009

EPIC LOL!

I just had the most epic phone conversation ever. No idea why, but I'm gonna write down what I can remember from it.

*ring*
Me : Hello?
Gazi : Hey Kino.
*few mins later*
Me : Dey, WK got say anything ytd?
Gazi : Lol la, he tell me to help him register for Dominos.
Me : Wtf? Can't he just register himself?
Gazi : Dunno la, he said he's shy. Summore can hear chinese people in the background. I think his whole family shy la.
Me : OMG LOL!!!!
*A whole minute of nonstop laughter*
Gazi : Stupid la, he call me in the morning summore while I studying sejarah.
Me : Then?
Gazi : So I called up Dominos la. The most epic shit ever. I told the dude "Can I register for my friend?" He asked why. I just laughed and he didn't bother anymore.
Me : HAHAHA WTF LA HE NOOB!!
Gazi : Ya la, then the guy asked "So what would your friend like to eat?"
Me : LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
Gazi : Stupid la I had to write down his address summore. But then when he told me, he sounded dam semangat.
Me : LOL!!!
*Another whole minute of nothing but laughter*

Then it was random chit chat. omg la, Wk is.. hands down, the most epic noobcake I've met in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment