Monday, October 5, 2009

Mere infatuation?

I seriously can't tell, is this purely infatuation? My mind's been in alot of places and I can't seem to be able to think straight. Seeing that I've experienced this a grand total of twice.. *shocked* I wouldn't exactly be able to tell the difference..

To quote a line someone once said to me :
"Love is when you aren't with the person, and you really really have that heart falling apart and missing the person so much"
Deep meaning..

It hasn't exactly reached that point. I doubt I'll ever be able to reach such a point ever again.
I've learnt that however high you climb, when you fall.. You'll fall that exact same distance all the way back down to the ground.. and when you hit the bottom, it hurts, bad. The note remains the sole reminder that such a thing has happened to me and may very well happen again.

Where's there left to go? One path leads back to a person who completely hates me in every way, the 2nd is a blurry and foggy path where everything isn't exactly as it seems, and any other choices seem to be off limits. Sigh, I guess I'm just feeling a bit down again. Kinda miss this feeling, doesn't happen very often anymore. *which should be a good sign..but..meh*

Maybe it really is just infatuation, as a desperate attempt at peace. Argh, I'm so confused now.
One thing's for sure, the fact that I still ask people "Wait.. which one are you talking about?" is a clear giveaway that I haven't put things behind me.

Snail, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment