Saturday, October 24, 2009

Don't be so scared, it's harder for me

Gawd today was a friggin' long day. Woke up at 7 (IT'S A SATURDAY) and got ready for a grueling 6 hours of amali / teori blablabla whatever you'd like to call it which is needed for the L license. It's for a driver's license if you were wondering. Ash had asked me to go on Thursday so we could get done earlier, and + we could enjoy today being a weekend, my parents went back hometown. I could have played the entire day. But no, stupid wk just had to say the 1 thing I disliked to hear and claimed that on Thursday that would happen. So yeah, said absolutely no to Thursday ! :)
Well Saturday was sacrificed instead. Went for breakfast at NTS, and being the usual wk. He just suddenly apparated outta nothingness behind me and ash were looking for smth to eat.
FEAR TEH WK AND ALL HIS SNEAKYNESS~!

So yeah, stoned at the centre for 6 hours. It was divided into 2 sessions. 3 hours each. Theory in the class / Practical out in the circuit. Though it said circuit, it was basically in a hut. Where we were explained about how the test would be conducted blablabla. T'was a fun experience. We each had to start a car. Sounds easy, no? Well apparently starting the car itself could cost you 7 marks in the JPJ exam. There were several steps you had to follow meticulously =/
Meh, if I write about everything detailly that'd be stupid, and just not me. So I'll just skip everything :D!

Thought of the day : "He's right, I would be much better off not trying ever again. There's too much at stake. And I definately won't be the only one aiming at the prize. There'd be other people. So let's just be a coward like I always am and just run away from everything. It'll be much better if it was someone else suffering what I once suffered instead of me going through everything again. I'll just give the last ticket to someone else. KAREPPE! Let's go stare at chick's skating again.. oh wait.. It ain't at sunway this time. DANG!"

Holy damn I r haz flashback! Tiz why I think SAW? DAMN YOU LA GAZI KACAU ME DURING MY HAPPIEST TIME OF THAT DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment