Monday, October 26, 2009

You're the only one who knew me

Went to school today, didn't expect that big of a crowd since the day to return textbooks was tomorrow. Surely enough by the time I got there, my class line was.. literally empty. :O
But soon enough people actually showed up, thank god I wasn't gonna be alone the whole damned day.

Spent most of the time in school lepak-ing in the library. The block where my class was.. just so happened to have no electricity. Yippee! So yeah, went to enjoy aircond in the library. And I had a really annoying headache after reading history for over an hour. SEE IT KILLS YOU

Only 22 days left till SPM. I really should be studying way more than I actually do. Sigh. Well.. About 2 months left of school. Then it's goodbye, once and for all. To a few things.. more than school. Guess I should be glad I'll never ever see a certain face again. Oh crud, there's 1 more occasion I'll be forced to put up with it and hopefully survive the day. I can already imagine the sharp piercing pain I'm gonna feel. And it ain't no joke, especially not on that day. The angel of death, or rather, my death. Maybe I'm exxagerating, but my sanity is definately gonna be on the brink of collapse. I'm weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment