Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Every hour, she glanced at the clock...

So on so forth. That was the title of the essay I picked today. Yeah, went school just for English, whee. Trials essay sucked hard and I needed practice, lol. Today was friggin' boring though. Went to school, moment I stepped in.. Saw.. like.. less then 50+ people present. Then I remembered Form 4's had the whole week off and the Form 3's would probably skip school till PMR, which is tomoro. Before I write about other things,

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FORM 3's TAKING PMR!

Yeap, you all are gonna need it xD

So yeah, where was I? Was suppose to start the exam day with paper 2, literature. But we got the wrong set, the same as the pre trials, turns out there was a mix up and we were delayed 30 mins as they reprinted blablablabla. And then. Wtf, we had to write essays 1st. Paper 1 swapped with paper 2, perfect. I was in no mood to write an essay, was in a.. neutral mood. To write essays.. 1st priority, a depressed mood. Lol, no seriously, I write better depressed.. I don't know why though xD Inspiration maybe?

Why did the school had to swap paper 1 and 2. Especially since the depression only came after recess. Yeah, like I could miss that head bobbin' in as though it was a sign covered in neon lights despite my hardest efforts to look in other directions.
Meh, hate myself.

So yeah, boring day. Finished literature in an hour, and spent the rest of the time reading essays that everyone else wrote.

~Ashly Ashly Ashly KAYLA Ashly~

No comments:

Post a Comment